I fought with the sewing machine today. I had a terrible time getting the tension right between the upper and lower threads. As a result, some of the quilting I did today didn’t come out very well. I finally reverted to the instruction manual, and went through the troubleshooting chart and the basic sewing information. This machine is sooo sensitive, everything has to be exactly right to work. I think I managed to work it out; but oh how frustrating. I am now three-quarters of the way Tomorrow we will go to Talara to get the truck serviced. It will also give us an opportunity to shop for fabric, thread for the quilting, and pork as an alternative to chicken or fish. We also hope to visit with our friends, Edhie and Sara, while we are there.